April 6, 2015

These are actual products?!


Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! Life has just been crazy. Speaking of crazy, I thought I would round up some crazy things I've been seeing (beauty-related of course) while I've been browsing. Expect some hauls coming up as I have been shopping like crazy especially with Ulta's recent 21 days of beauty. Hope you enjoy this quick little post!

I have never heard or seen this in all the years people have been raving about MAC but isn't this packaging incredible? Found on Mac Cosmetics and this is not the only one packed in silver holographic packaging!



I saw these while browsing Sephora and thought "Seriously? A paint brush for your face?! Those fan brushes are very.... unique!" According to MUFE, this is meant for your face and your body (they also have a medium size specifically for body).




"Sleek case by STIKS COSMETIKS that holds up to 3 of their revolutionary flip-top Lipstiks. Designed with a convenient mirror on the front to touch up on the go! Case does not include Lipstik." Found on Urban Outfitters and I have never seen this before but apparently there are lipsticks that are flip-top!