March 10, 2015

Stila Spring Sale 25% Off

From now until 3/13, Stila has 25% off with the code SPRING25. I have tried several of their products, I actually have all their "Stila In the..." Palettes and like them (the two I have tried: In the Light & In the Moment, coincidentally the only two of the palettes left in stock) very much. My favorite would be the Stila In the Moment Eyeshadow Palette as purples are my favorite and really make my brown eyes pop. I am extremely surprised that they have no fallout whatsoever, I will note that some shadows are much creamier than others. The cult favorite highlighter, Kitten is simply stunning. It is very opaque and a little intense for my cheeks but perfect as an inner corner highlight or all over the lid. The Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner has quite a following and it is a marker type of liquid eyeliner. I do find it doesn't skip and has rich black pigment, however, it does smudge a little on me by the end of the day (but I do tend to wear my makeup for over 12 hours). Stila's Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner comes in an array of every color you would ever need plus they are creamy, pigmented, and last all day. What more could you ask for? If you need more ideas, you could always browse through the bestsellers page. Hope you're able to get something you want!