February 26, 2015

Sleek MakeUp New Shipping Rates

I am currently beyond excited as Sleek MakeUp has come out with new shipping rates. If you haven't heard of Sleek MakeUp, it is a UK makeup brand that has relatively affordable cosmetics and some of their most popular items are their iDivine Eyeshadow Palettes and their Blush by 3
                  Beautiful swatches of the iDivine Eyeshadow Palette in Storm by glamradar.com

You could always check their bestsellers page! I have this habit where I don't like to pay for shipping unless it still is a good value the product I am purchasing with shipping. I also don't like to purchase too many products from a brand I have never tried and the new rates eliminate both problems! If I recall correctly, the shipping rates were $11 before unless you spent a certain amount. The new rates are as follows: