February 16, 2015

Feb 2015: Month of Contour

Seriously feel like all that's been released lately is contour products. I swear there's been at least three new contour related product released each week. I've been exploring my options so I figured I might as well just compile a list. Here are some relatively new releases made especially for contour. Still searching for the perfect contour shade at the moment, currently my favorite is Tarte's Waterproof Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess but I'm interested in a cooler contour shade.  There is quite a couple of contour brushes that have come out and I'm inclined to buy the Kat Von D brush as I have heard rave reviews from everyone who's used it! I also want to commend Anastasia Beverly Hills as February has become the month of contour with the release of the contour book which includes the 29 shades of contour they have, releasing the new medium to deep option in the contour kit and also three new cream contour kits coming soon!