Remember when I said in my Lorac Mega PRO Palette post that you should pick this up if you couldn't get the Lorac Mega PRO or didn't want to spend all that time and effort refreshing pages until it randomly comes back in stock for like 5 minutes? The Lorac Ultimate PRO Collection sold out during Ulta's most recent 20% sale and now it is back in stock!
The Lorac Ultimate Pro Collection ($98) that includes Includes: Pro Palette, Pro Palette 2, PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow, PRO Matte Lip Color in Pink, PRO Mascara in Black, and PRO Cream Eye Liner in Black. From Ulta's Website:
Build your PRO collection with this limited edition set that includes all your must-have PRO products: PRO Palette, PRO Palette 2, PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow, PRO Matte Lip Color in Pink, PRO Cream Eyeliner in Black and PRO Mascara.
A $298 value!
- Pro Palette (Palette 0.32 oz.) (Mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer: 0.19 oz.)
- Pro Palette 2 (Palette: 0.32 oz.) (Mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer: 0.19 oz.)
- PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Rosy Glow (0.12 oz.)
- PRO Matte Lip Color in Pink (0.03 oz.)
- PRO Mascara in Black (0.53 oz.)
- PRO Cream Eye Liner in Black (0.08 oz.)
There is also a FREE mini Lip Lustre Lipgloss with any Lorac purchase (offer valid 12/2/14-12/24/14 or while supplies last) which is valued at $10. You could also use this in conjunction with the $20 gift card that you got from your order being cancelled on black friday from Ulta (anyone else have that problem?!!?) Hurry! Before it sells out again!